Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Ben’s Comeback Shire Tour!

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited September 2023 in Off Topic

Following Ben's sudden and deeply saddening resignment, the ex-arbiter has announced an exciting comeback tour!

***Most importantly, the main show will be happening on 17th April 2016 (a time is yet to be given).***

Though little details are known about the comeback tour, it is sure to be a success and will be something you won't want to miss. The star will be having a residency in the unfinished, but 5 star, Knavobuki Hotel, where he shall be indulged by the soft beds provided by Mugs and the outside view of Knavobuki's beautiful skyline.

So please make sure that your calendars have been updated and your schedules are free so you don't miss this once in a lifetime (and possibly forever) opportunity.

SEC

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Options
    please make me VIP
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Not to undermine Ben's return, but if I'm gonna be there, make sure there are Chick-Fil-A Chicken Minis in a large tray for me to gorge myself on. 
  • Hay
    Options
    FALSE.
    Ben has never been an ex-arbiter. We never officially allowed him to retire.
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;4769"]Not to undermine Ben's return, but if I'm gonna be there, make sure there are Chick-Fil-A Chicken Minis in a large tray for me to gorge myself on. [/quote]

Theres a KFC.. :3