Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Few questions for survival

As many people know, I have been playing survival for a while now and I have a few questions.

1. Will we restart the world when 1.13 comes out? (They are changing a lot of things about water)
2. Is it a infinite world, or does the shirecraft map show the limit?
3. I like to automate farms, but is/would there a limit for redstone?
4. I get bloodlust everynow and then, but is there a designated Pvp area, or is it just suppoused to be FFA? (Thinking of making something big....that will require PvP).
5. Are there no Jungle biomes? I've searched for a few months.
6. Are the spawn rates lower? I've been seeing less and less enemies (Spent two hours looking for slime and only got one)

If there is articles about this I would love if someone could tell me! I am stupid and ignorant so they are probably in plain sight.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited May 2018
    IapetusII wrote: »
    As many people know, I have been playing survival for a while now and I have a few questions.

1. Will we restart the world when 1.13 comes out? (They are changing a lot of things about water)
    2. Is it a infinite world, or does the shirecraft map show the limit?
    3. I like to automate farms, but is/would there a limit for redstone?
    4. I get bloodlust everynow and then, but is there a designated Pvp area, or is it just suppoused to be FFA? (Thinking of making something big....that will require PvP).
    5. Are there no Jungle biomes? I've searched for a few months.
    6. Are the spawn rates lower? I've been seeing less and less enemies (Spent two hours looking for slime and only got one)

If there is articles about this I would love if someone could tell me! I am stupid and ignorant so they are probably in plain sight.
    1. When 1.13 comes out I want to move survival over to its own server, which should fix problems such as minecarts disappearing and mobs not spawning. Not planning to reset the world. Will possibly expand it (??)
    2. There is a world border, and it is visible on dynmap ( here ).
    3. Try it.
    4. It's "don't be an ass" PvP. Only do it if provoked, or if it's consensual!
    5. Check dynmap (see point 2), otherwise see the end of point 1!
    6. (see answer to point 1)
  • Thank you very much! I didn't know we were gonna have a second server for if alone.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Thank you very much! I didn't know we were gonna have a second server for if alone.

It won't feel like a separate server, you'll be able to warp to it like you do now.
  • IapetusII
    IapetusII Member
    edited May 2018
    Thats great! Also... doesn't that mean you'll have to work more on it?(Just teasing you)
    ~coffee realizes mistake~
    Erm..guys never mind.
    Post edited by IapetusII on
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Thats great! Also... doesn't that mean you'll have to work more on it?(Just teasing you)
    ~coffee realizes mistake~
    Erm..guys never mind.

much less work to maintain than with the current setup
  • IapetusII
    IapetusII Member
    edited May 2018
    Thats great!...now i can't wait till 1.13
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Thats great!...now i can't wait till 1.13
    I.... I can wait.
  • ~Bribes Mojang to release it earlier~
    And make sure it it hard to update those servers.....I want a little revenge