Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Fulflet KGB Agent Discovered in Oranjestad

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited June 2015 in Shire Global News
Tasha Murillo, Foreign Affairs Journalist
The FBI poster which can be found all over the city of Oranjestad after last night's discovery
ORANJESTAD- The brink of war may seem closer than we expected. Despite the Fulflet Union warning Oranjestad to stop their actions of aggression, not only has the Fulflet Union possibly been involved with a bombing in Oranjestad, but Fulflet KGB agents have now been discovered in high-ranking positions in Oranjestad government. The person who started the KGB sweep is Nikolas Vandekov, under the alias KIrk Kingston. Posing as an assistant for the Oranjestad SUN Ambassador, he had been gathering information on Oranjestad and the rest of the Shire for four years. 
Vandekov managed to evade arrest, and it is suspected he returned to Fulfwotz. There is a very large possibility of numerous other KGB agents in disguise within other Shire governments. In fact, a listening device was planted inside the SUN Chamber, the return signal pinging somewhere near the Demmatrodine Region, and mysterious drones have been found flying over Oranjestad, Palustris, Athitica, and Sol. Premier Cedon Wexfield has declined to comment on any of these occurances.
In other news, an attempt on the deposed Emperor Sammich's life was made in Caffa yesterday. After reclaiming the city from the Caffmen and establishing order, a Fulflet sniper attempted to shoot down the monarch during a speech, but missed during a startling screech of microphone feedback, and instead killed a nondescript person who no one really cares about. The Fulflet Union is becoming more dangerous every day, and the threat of a war becomes larger every minute. Who will liberate Fulfwotz from Fulflet hands?

~SGN Online, helping you act like you care~
------------------------------------------
Elizabeth Anchovie, Oranjestad- does this mean i should fire my assistant who showed up two days ago and asked me for nuclear launch codes

Nikolas Vandekov, Fulfwotz- stop following me

Emperor Sammich, Caffa- [In Response to: Nikolas Vandekov] no

George Lindgrebt, Palustris- i dont understand why this is such a big deal now. even the old empire had agents everywhere
Post edited by Sammiches822 on
HayLord_DrekarEnderKillaJudge_Dreddpool

Comments