Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

You have one week or Mainland will be destroyed. Instructions inside.

2»

Comments

• @nebbers

Since you simpletons couldn't solve my riddles without CHEATING... I suppose it makes sense to share the locations they lead to. Look at your own risk... 

I can elaborate on any of these. 

Plaza Puzzle: A certain rhapsodic band might play here on a nice evening.

Answer: Opera

Opera Puzzle: Boxing day is a great way to decommission yourself after Christmas.

Answer: Decommissioned tunnel (near Occupy Shire Camp)

Tunnel Puzzle: Please don’t resort to hints… the President sure wouldn’t.  

Answer: Resort, Presidential Suite.

Resort Puzzle: This unbaronable player didn’t even bother to finish his office! Good for him it’ll all be gone soon anyways.

Answer: PC’s office

Office Puzzle: Keeping watch was never your thing, was it?

Answer: Southern Watchtower

Watchtower Puzzle: If you are banking on solving this puzzle, then I encourage you to turn around now. .

Answer: Bank of Mainland

Bank Puzzle: Don’t be shy… You can admit to Mr. Kim that you’ve failed.

Answer: Mr. Kim’s Sake Bar

Bar Puzzle: The apex of this hunt is nearing… Can you make it?

Answer: Summit, Oranjestad

Summit Puzzle: I already forgot the name of the next location… It was pretty… claudus.

Answer: Lamename Township

Lamename Puzzle: Joe, check the time for me please? Five before six? I should have guessed.. It’s always five before six!

Answer: Joseph Campbell Clocktower

Clocktower Sign: What? How did you get all the way here! I guess… Well I guess that means you have won. But that’s impossible! You must have cheated! But you’ll never beat me… Cheating or not! I’m safely hidden away in my Plaza Undermarket hideout… Oh. I shouldn’t have said that…

Plaza Sign: Did you really think that I would so willingly give myself away? Hah! While you raced here to seemingly confront me, I moved my REAL base elsewhere. You’ll never find  me now. But, don’t think this is the last you have heard from me though! I will be back… And I will win! I am your better, Shirecraft… I am the Twelfth Knight!
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited July 2015
    Opera ≠ a band - Clue #1 debunked, but I guessed what you meant and warped to the opera house.
    #2 - WTF does boxing day have to do with anything?  Thus, dead end.

At this point I failed to find the Resort location, as did everyone else, because the clue literally meant nothing.

I stumbled upon the Bank location, and was amazed that your clue actually made sense and took me to Mr. Kim's Sake Bar.  Then it said something about an apex that was near, so I looked in the towers nearby and found the final clue in the clocktower.

Your ass-backward clues had me skip 8 of your locations.

Where is the clue in Summit?

Post edited by nebbers on