Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Read me before applying!

CoffeeAndChill
CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
edited September 2022 in Join Us

Thank you for your interest in joining The Shire, our community with a main world going since 2010 - we have never reset the map!

You can't see the server on the videos as well as you can by looking it while you take a long walk and explore it.

Hang around for a little bit, take a look around and then ask for membership. Many ask for membership only when they have in mind something nice to build, that's a pretty nice idea and I suggest you to consider it, there's no rush, believe me!

You did it? Ok! Head over to our speedy application form, it's at https://shirecraft.us/apply

Tell us why you want to join, if you know someone that is already member and what you want to do once you become a member. Also, tell us something about yourself, we like to know our players! :) Also, don't forget to tell us your age, the country you're from and how you found our server.

Thank you.

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
Saminator2012dERDi8Etjay36065Evan_Hansengray612CliffrunerWuggeh0Spooks2004biskit118jiadoodlesand 5 others.
This discussion has been closed.