Happy Christmas from The Shire! :-)
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.

Read me before applying!

edited April 2018 in Join Us

Hello, I know you love the server and want to be member sooooo bad! BUT please take a minute and read here.

You can't see the server on the videos as well as you can by looking it while you take a long walk and explore it.

Hang around for a while, take a look around and THEN ask for membership. Many ask for membership only when they have in mind something nice to build, that's a pretty nice idea and I suggest you to consider it, there's no rush, believe me!

You did it? Ok! Create a new discussion, don't comment on this one:

Title: [Membership - YourNickname]

Tell us why you want to join, if you know someone that is already member and what you want to do once you become a member. Also, tell us something about yourself, we like to know our players! :) Also, don't forget to tell us your age, the country you're from and how you found our server.

For example:

Title: Membership - Bisquit

Hello! I am Bisquit, I saw your videos on youtube, I think your server is amazing and I'd like to join!

My name is John, I'm 25 years old and I live in the UK. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 months and I really like the game, expecially exploring caves. I also like building, on my singleplayer map I built a Japanese Mansion, like the one in Fatal Frame, and I'd like to do it on your server too if you like the idea!

Thanks!

Thank you.

Saminator2012dERDi8Etjay36065Evan_Hansengray612CliffrunerWuggeh0
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Railway Status

To plan your journey, click here.

All lines are currently part-suspended due to the 1.13 update breaking everything.

AetherGood service Venice-Ivory Beach. No service Ivory Beach-Groenevelden.
CereliaNo service SEAC - Lord Temple due to ongoing signalling faults. Good service on rest of line.
DulciaGood service
EmpirePart-suspended. Good service Sunspear-Venice, and good service Cactus County-Baba South. No other services are operational.
FrancoGood service Venezia Cipriana - Lythia University. No service Lythia-Epsilon.
HestiaGood service
HyperloopGood service on all routes.
JurisGood service
LamiaGood service
NSTAMajor renovations; expect delays.
NysaNuovo Firenze station is closed. Otherwise, good service.
Phobean S'wayGood service
QuintusGood service
SkiraGood service
ThuleGood service Drosvenar—Ionia, good service Hobbiton-Modaora High Level. No service on rest of line.
Vnz OvergroundGood service on all routes.
Venezia MetroGood service Valeria-Biblioteca via Giardino. No service on other routes.
ZelosGood service.
West Shire RailGood service Nobityo-Solentse, UoC West-Thothum, Zege-Groenevelden, and Groenevelden-Amica.
Last updated 1 September 2018 02:07 UTC