Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Battles

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited March 2014 in General Chat
Since the old battle section was pretty clogged, I thought I'd make a new one. The first battle at Honeywell Fields was a success for the Overtakers! Good game everyone, we'll see you at the next battle!

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    Second battle at Keikei's Maze Arena was a success for the Liberators! Good job everyone! Also guys, let's try to get more people... I heard it was 3v3.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited March 2014
    Ermmm.... more like 3v1

GJ went splat
    Zach wasn't doing much 
    Neb left 
  • You guys didn't start on time, otherwise I would have played. :\
  • Third battle at the CTF Arena was a success for the Liberators! 2v4. I'm disappointed in you Overtakers. How are we to win this war if you can't even show up?
  • Sorry Sammich! I can barely even get on at all lately, much less at specific times. Spring is a busy season for me haha
  • Morris_h
    Morris_h Member, Wiki Editor
    Can we sign up for cheerleading?
  • The Libs won again this week! I fought valiantly, but I was alone against 6 or 7 Liberators xD However, they were gracious enough to allow me better armor to make the fight slightly fairer. 6/7 vs 1 - I feel betrayed D: lol
  • Holy crap, sorry Drekar!!! I forgot battles were on Saturdays now. sooooorrrrryyyyy <333
  • lol.. you will face punishment for your betrayal after the war is over, I'm sure.. given the current state of affairs for the overtakers, summary execution looks likely. xD
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited April 2014
    Battle at Minas Tirith was a success for the Liberators! More like hide-n-seek, and I'm not quite sure what happened to all the Overtakers since it was a pretty fair fight... but whatever. 5v5 battle, current war standings are 4(lib)-1(ot).
  • It was a 5 versus 5 battle Sammich, the only casualty for the liberators, XxAndew, was killed by andrewpo who respawned after being eliminated, therefore making the kill null.
  • Short battle leads to a victory for the Liberators, 2 v 1 (Arctic + Eskimo vs Lobstrex).