Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Battles

Options
Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited March 2014 in General Chat
Since the old battle section was pretty clogged, I thought I'd make a new one. The first battle at Honeywell Fields was a success for the Overtakers! Good game everyone, we'll see you at the next battle!

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Second battle at Keikei's Maze Arena was a success for the Liberators! Good job everyone! Also guys, let's try to get more people... I heard it was 3v3.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ermmm.... more like 3v1

GJ went splat
    Zach wasn't doing much 
    Neb left 
  • nebbers
    Options
    You guys didn't start on time, otherwise I would have played. :\
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Third battle at the CTF Arena was a success for the Liberators! 2v4. I'm disappointed in you Overtakers. How are we to win this war if you can't even show up?
  • quicktoad
    Options
    Sorry Sammich! I can barely even get on at all lately, much less at specific times. Spring is a busy season for me haha
  • Morris_h
    Morris_h Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Can we sign up for cheerleading?
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    The Libs won again this week! I fought valiantly, but I was alone against 6 or 7 Liberators xD However, they were gracious enough to allow me better armor to make the fight slightly fairer. 6/7 vs 1 - I feel betrayed D: lol
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Holy crap, sorry Drekar!!! I forgot battles were on Saturdays now. sooooorrrrryyyyy <333
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    lol.. you will face punishment for your betrayal after the war is over, I'm sure.. given the current state of affairs for the overtakers, summary execution looks likely. xD
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Battle at Minas Tirith was a success for the Liberators! More like hide-n-seek, and I'm not quite sure what happened to all the Overtakers since it was a pretty fair fight... but whatever. 5v5 battle, current war standings are 4(lib)-1(ot).
  • About12Eskimos
    Options
    It was a 5 versus 5 battle Sammich, the only casualty for the liberators, XxAndew, was killed by andrewpo who respawned after being eliminated, therefore making the kill null.
  • About12Eskimos
    Options
    Short battle leads to a victory for the Liberators, 2 v 1 (Arctic + Eskimo vs Lobstrex).