Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.

Membership - cpux86

Well, my name is cpux86, but people just call me Seep, which is derived from reading my username as "Seepux." I live in Korea, and I was born in 2003, so as of writing this post, I am 17 years old. My Minecraft username is also cpux86. I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, and have always wanted to try joining a server like The Shire, but never had the chance to. I found this server through a page on a Korean wiki listing a couple of Minecraft city maps and servers, and this server was the only one listed that is public. I was also intrigued by the extensive rail system of the Shire, having quite an interest in trains and railroads in real life. Since I do have a lot of other things I need to do in the day, I wouldn't be able to do that much but, if I could, I'd like to somehow help develop the evergrowing railway of this world, and if I cannot directly build myself, I'd like to at least give ideas when they might be needed.

Thank you all in this wonderful server.

cpux86

Comments

• CoffeeAndChillCoffeeAndChill Lord, Engineer
    edited December 2020

Hey @cpux86,

Thanks for applying. I've accepted your application and promoted you to our 'Tyrule' rank for new members.

To get started, please visit ' /warp Tyrule ' and follow the advice on the signs.

If you'd like to join us on Discord, click here.

Enjoy :-)