Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - cpux86

Well, my name is cpux86, but people just call me Seep, which is derived from reading my username as "Seepux." I live in Korea, and I was born in 2003, so as of writing this post, I am 17 years old. My Minecraft username is also cpux86. I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, and have always wanted to try joining a server like The Shire, but never had the chance to. I found this server through a page on a Korean wiki listing a couple of Minecraft city maps and servers, and this server was the only one listed that is public. I was also intrigued by the extensive rail system of the Shire, having quite an interest in trains and railroads in real life. Since I do have a lot of other things I need to do in the day, I wouldn't be able to do that much but, if I could, I'd like to somehow help develop the evergrowing railway of this world, and if I cannot directly build myself, I'd like to at least give ideas when they might be needed.

Thank you all in this wonderful server.

cpux86

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited December 2020

Hey @cpux86,

Thanks for applying. I've accepted your application and promoted you to our 'Tyrule' rank for new members.

To get started, please visit ' /warp Tyrule ' and follow the advice on the signs.

If you'd like to join us on Discord, click here.

Enjoy :-)