Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership-Mieshoa

Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited December 2013 in Archived Applications
Hi, I'm 12 years old and I live in the UK! I found your server after searching about the 'Traincart' mod and saw a post by the owner. Interested in the picture of the map he had posted, I checked it out and was inpressed, and thus, I joined the server. I would like to be a member as I would like to help someone I met on the server with their build they are currently working. And if it isn't too much of a request, I would also like to help with the train network to expand it and make it easier for players to use. I found when using the network, I had trouble navigating around the various lines and that platform names confused me. I would love to help in the process of upgrading the system. 
I like building on my single player map where I am currently in the process of making a city! I would like the city to be on a server in the future! The city also has an undergorund train network! I also like building large modern structures sch as skyscrapers. I also like gaming and have a youtube channel so it would be nice to feature the server in some of my videos!

Thank you! 

Comments

• mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    hi mieshoa! Speak to Andrewpo about assisting with the rail network.  Whats your first name?

Ill go ahead and add you. Welcome to the server.  
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    My first name is James ;) thanks
This discussion has been closed.