Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership-Mieshoa

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited December 2013 in Archived Applications
Hi, I'm 12 years old and I live in the UK! I found your server after searching about the 'Traincart' mod and saw a post by the owner. Interested in the picture of the map he had posted, I checked it out and was inpressed, and thus, I joined the server. I would like to be a member as I would like to help someone I met on the server with their build they are currently working. And if it isn't too much of a request, I would also like to help with the train network to expand it and make it easier for players to use. I found when using the network, I had trouble navigating around the various lines and that platform names confused me. I would love to help in the process of upgrading the system. 
I like building on my single player map where I am currently in the process of making a city! I would like the city to be on a server in the future! The city also has an undergorund train network! I also like building large modern structures sch as skyscrapers. I also like gaming and have a youtube channel so it would be nice to feature the server in some of my videos!

Thank you! 

Comments

• mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    Options
    hi mieshoa! Speak to Andrewpo about assisting with the rail network.  Whats your first name?

Ill go ahead and add you. Welcome to the server.  
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    My first name is James ;) thanks
This discussion has been closed.