Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

PSA: Cannibalism

The Oranjestad Secret Police, in cooperation with A Vague, Yet Menacing, Government Agency, would like to remind you that here in Oranjestad, no one is eating each other. They remind you that this is a friendly reminder. The Secret Police added their assurance that they see no reason to alert us to the not-at-all increasingly-common practice of grill parties and consensual cannibalism.

“It’d be pretty terrible of us to conceal that, right?” a heavily cloaked spokesperson said, distractedly, deeply engrossed in a game of Angry Birds on his or her iPhone 11 Pro. “But listen! The important thing here is that we are not– hang on…Darn! –warning or alerting anyone, and I think you should remember to thank us for that.”

The cloaked figure then double-tapped his or her phone and a horse rose up from the floor beneath him or her, and they flew off into the sky.

John117Batman

Comments

• Jenner
    Jenner Member, Wiki Editor
    edited October 2019

As the owner of Beat Meat Butcher, i'm happy to hear that no one in Oranjestad is eating meat directly from the source. I would like to offer to open a shop in Oranjestad to help keep it that way. We sell quality meat frorm people just like you!

Post edited by Jenner on
  • IM NOT CONVINCED!

• DELETE

• HHAVE NOT EVER WORKED FOR WAL MART.........

RICHaRD PASSED LAST NIGHT HAD BRAIN ANEURYSM WHILE DRIVING SEE YOU AT CHURCH

• @Sammiches822
    Grandma, mom said pick up your phone and don't post anymore stuff until you talk to her