Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Globalisation of lords and arbiters

Dear friends who live far away from US, do you guys had these experience? When you get into the Minecraft server, you rarely see people. And when you wake up on the next day, you see the discord is full of new messages. Well, clearly I felt that way. So, if I am not being paranoid or overthinking, this is obviously cause by the jet lag of different countries.🕧️🕓️🕙️

Therefore, I personally think that this server needs some lords or arbiters or whoever have the power to give the necessary assistance, who lives in, or somewhere near Asia. Or else it might have causes a bit of annoying for the related players.

I live in Malaysia, my country's time zone is UTC+8, which is exactly 12 hours earlier than New York, and I did feel a bit like I am living in a parallel universe with most of you guys... I am not sure either, what do you feel?

(I actually hope that it is just me overthinking lol😂)

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

Thank you for your suggestion. We don't have many members outside of USA/EU which makes it difficult to offer staff positions to people in areas more compatible with your time zone.

We typically observe members' behaviour over a long period before offering staff positions. Should more members from time zones where we lack staff become more active, then there will be a greater chance of us offering them a staff position.

We'll work on it :-)