Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Floffwym Railway Request

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited November 2014 in Gameplay
FORMAL REQUEST FOR THE REMODELING OR DISCONNECTION OF THE QUINTUS LINE VIA FLOFFWYM

I, Emperor Sammich, with the agreement of Chancellor Mieshoa of Floffwym, hereby decree that the Quintus Line running into the town of Floffwym shall either be disconnected from the city and moved, or remodeled into an underground tunnel within and around the island.

Honestly, I think that the way the line runs into Floffwym is just so ugly, clumsy, and awkward. I know Fulfwotz, Floffwym, etc etc are supposed to be anachronistic, but I still like to keep the style the same. It makes no sense for a modern railway to suddenly burst into a small fishing village. Also, it doesn't even run into a station... It runs into a small house, and doesn't even function properly. I demand that the STA either remodel the portion of the (much too long) Quintus line that runs through Floffwym into an underground tunnel running through an underground station, a station which I shall build, or disconnect the town from the Quintus Line entirely.    **==

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited November 2014
    Then change it, you lazy bleep-de-bloop.

There's already an underground section under Floffwym. Build a station along that, and I could look at remodelling the track coming in. 
  • thx beb
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    I changed this a bit. hope it's OK!