Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Shire Christmas Dinner - Dates and Times!

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited September 2023 in Off Topic
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

As Konegido has already announced, we have decided to host a cute Christmas dinner - I think it'd be fabulous to have since the server has been quiet for a while now so it would be nice to talk to some peeps again. Respectively, most of you are pretty busy so this event could flop unfortunately :(
Anyway, as usual, I have some dates/times for y'all to vote on - sorry if they aren't very convenient (if this is so please highlight your preferred date/time in the reply section.
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    It's all breakfast for me ;~;
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    I... do not think any of these will work for me
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    edited December 2015
    Options
    What time would work for thou @sammiches822
    Agh i always forget about your timezone @Liandria21 if the confirmed time is like 4am for you pls feel free to sleep
    I think I'm going to close this vote Friday evening, so pls continue voting <3
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    @Mieshoa I just don't think I'll be able to attend at all sweetie; I'm going down to Florida for a week to visit family, so the only time I'd be able to attend is late at night, which will probably cause issues for others. sry bby <3
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    [quote="Mieshoa;4696"]Agh i always forget about your timezone @Liandria21 if the confirmed time is like 4am for you pls feel free to sleep[/quote]

*cries* I am forgotten ;~~~~~;
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    the second sunday time, is it supposed to say 12am? not pm? either way, sunday is basically a no go for me because I'll be watching the force awakens with my family at like, 6:30pm GMT, so after that I'll either be in heaven or hell depending on if it's good or not lol. xD
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    either saturday time is ideal for me, though. :)

• John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    My friend, who is a giant star wars fan, said the movie was very good. He went to the midnight premiere dressed as a jedi and everything so I think I can trust that rating from him
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
This discussion has been closed.