Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Shire's Grand Imperial Wedding

Liandria21
Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
edited September 2023 in Off Topic

Glompings dear Shirelings!!!

It is I, Lia, again. This time, I bear even moar happi news! Doesn’t it seem just about the right time to have another…

EPIC SHIRE WEDDING?!

Yesh!! You read me right! SEPA (if you don’t know what SEPA is, please pause and click here) is organising the next bigger Shire wedding since Mie & I’s all those months back. Aye, it is a little sad to have to help plan a wedding more extravagant than my own was for my kingdom's very enemy… but alas… this is Emperor Sammich the Magnificent’s wedding we are speaking of.

Fellow Shirelings, SEPA invites you all to the Shire's Grand Imperial Wedding for Emperor Sammich the Magnificent and his chosen partner AAA.

The date/time is currently set to be decided, but Emperor Sammich has decreed that the wedding will take place in St. Flafbenz Cathedral in FulfwotzSEPA will post another update once the date/time is set, so please be on alert, and be ready to mark down the date/time on your calendars!

Shire will be momentarily glad to know that all diplomatic/personal arguments, conflicts, issues, differences, etc. between Glompuia Kingdom and Sammichian Empire have been placed on pause for the planning and execution of this sure-to-be epic grand wedding, and Emperor Sammich has approved temporary immunity to all Glompuians entering Fulfwotz until the wedding is over!! (“No Glompuians will be harmed or imprisoned during the wedding.” —Emperor Sammich.) As this is another Shire-wide wedding, should any other nations need temporary immunity to enter Fulfwotz, please apply now!

Thank you all so much for your attention regarding this wedding. SEPA looks forward to seeing this sure-to-be-Shire-history-making Grand Imperial Wedding take place in the near future! Just remember: you have fun, we have fun, everybody has fun!

Cheers!

~~Lia & the SEPA team. <33

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
HaySammiches822JennerEnderKilla

Comments

• Jenner
    Jenner Member, Wiki Editor
    I thought Sam was actually getting married IRL... Now I'm disappointed :(
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    [quote="Jenner;6653"]I thought Sam was actually getting married IRL... Now I'm disappointed :(
    [/quote]

The Shire IS real life, Jenner. Please never say anything like this ever again.
    Liandria21John117Monsky
  • Whaaaat!  This is exciting.  I need to find me a Shire wife and get in on this action
    Liandria21Monsky
  • Liandria21
    [quote="nebbers;6666"]Whaaaat!  This is exciting.  I need to find me a Shire wife and get in on this action[/quote]

Your Shire wedding will be the Shire event. It'll go down as biggest Shire event in all Shire history.
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    [quote="Liandria21;6667"][quote="nebbers;6666"]Whaaaat!  This is exciting.  I need to find me a Shire wife and get in on this action[/quote]

Your Shire wedding will be the Shire event. It'll go down as biggest Shire event in all Shire history.
    [/quote]

You dooooo know Sam is going to see this, right? His Imperial Majesty will not be thrilled to hear that someone else's wedding will be bigger than his. xD
  • Liandria21
    edited July 2016
    [quote="Hay;6669"]You dooooo know Sam is going to see this, right? His Imperial Majesty will not be thrilled to hear that someone else's wedding will be bigger than his. xD[/quote] 
    Is okie. His Imperial Majesty is having a wedding bigger than mine anyways. xDDD
  • Oh boy, a wedding. This will be delightful
  • @nebbers @Hay @Liandria21

i see this and im anger
    MonskyLiandria21
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Hurry up with the date! I need to plan this around holidays and real-life weddings!!
  • Liandria21
    [quote="Blitheness;7043"]Hurry up with the date! I need to plan this around holidays and real-life weddings!![/quote]

@Sammiches822 That tbd's gunna have to come to an end...
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    I need to know the deadline for picking out my knee-length gold dress with red accents.
    Plus there is the issue of the bachelorette party - hiring the talent from Fulfwotz, securing the venue in Oranjestad, Flying food in from Venice, getting the security detail from Sol... this is all very stressful!
    Liandria21CoffeeAndChill
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    [quote="Hay;7057"]I need to know the deadline for picking out my knee-length gold dress with red accents.
    Plus there is the issue of the bachelorette party - hiring the talent from Fulfwotz, securing the venue in Oranjestad, Flying food in from Venice, getting the security detail from Sol... this is all very stressful!
    [/quote]
    Dahling I'll be rocking my Givenchy dress!
    Hay
  • Liandria21
    [quote="Mieshoa;7097"] Dahling I'll be rocking my Givenchy dress![/quote]

#soreckless 
  • Mieshoa
    edited July 2016
    [quote="Liandria21;7104"]

#soreckless 
    [/quote]

So I rock his Roc necklaces.
    Liandria21
  • Liandria21
    [quote="Mieshoa;7105"] So I rock his Roc necklaces.[/quote]

YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS THIS GUY I NEED TO MURDER???!!!
  • Mieshoa
    NOO! It's my brother's necklaces don't worry ;)
    Liandria21
  • Looks like I will have to attend as there's a long history with Fulfwotz and my developing nation
  • how is the planning going?
    CoffeeAndChill
  • Liandria21
    edited August 2016
    Grand Imperial Wedding Update:
    It seems that the groom of the Emperor's choice, AAA, has gotten cold feet. We've all been waiting and dragging out this extended delay for the still-tba wedding; however, AAA simply has not returned to finalise the details and—most importantly—attend. We're all now unsure of whether this wedding will finally come to pass with both grooms in post-marital bliss or with one sadly left at the altar.