Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

SEPA - Shire Open Mic Postponed Until October 1st

Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited September 2023 in Off Topic
Due to a lack of promotion (and Lia and I forgetting to make a forum post regarding what time to hold this event) the Shire Annual Open Mic has been postponed until next week (October 1st)! Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to this but don't worry - it's coming!
For information on what the event is, click here (dates are not correct in this post).

I'm going to add a poll down below of possible times for holding the event next week - choose the best time for you!
Note:
BST - British Time
EDT - East Coast
PDT - West Coast
SGT - Singapore (Lia's timezone I think? I'm not sure >.<)

Hopefully I'll see all of y'all in a week - <3
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
EnderKillaAntheusLiandria21

Comments

• Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    It was suggested by hay for I to suggest the possibility of using the Anthadome, located in Riverwood, as the venue for the Shire Annual Open Mic.
    Hay
  • 8pm BST would be great, as I have work the next day, but I'll be there if it's at midnight for a bit lol
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    [quote="Antheus;7565"]It was suggested by hay for I to suggest the possibility of using the Anthadome, located in Riverwood, as the venue for the Shire Annual Open Mic.[/quote]

Thank you for the suggestion, Ant, but while it's not a bad venue, we'd still like to keep the tradition of having it in the Grand Amphitheatre.
  • Cant wait!