Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Knavobuki | Announcements

Knavobuki, a medieval coastal town, is now starting to form its government, to become its own city-state. This will consist of a small town hall behind the Knavobuki College Knowles Building.

In other news, the Knavobuki Subway system has completely terminated service for the first two quarters of 2017, and plans to reopen at the end of the year. Construction will begin as soon as possible to help make sure everyone can get around Knavobuki safely, and efficiently. The Green Line, being one of the main lines, will be functioning first, before the Red Line. Some stations may be removed, such as the Hatoki Subway link. The KnavoTRAM, one of the very first main rail lines in Knavobuki, will be removing its Knavobuki Island station, due to junction complications. Knavobuki Central will be re-designed to help accommodate the newest train updates and standards. Knavobuki Central plans on closing its doors mid-Summer, and will be re-opening late Fall or early Winter. Stay tuned!

Knavobuki Theatre, a small theater next to Knavobuki College, will be holding Yonce's Formation, Shire Tour for the first time ever. This will be the theaters first major event, and the staff are prepared for whatever is to come. The date will be announced in the summer of 2017, but don't miss it!

RICKARD REAL ESTATE GROUP OF KNAVOBUKI has opened its doors Monday, and will be serving the Knavobuki Mainland area for all your reality needs. Visit them on 2 Modesta Street, located right after the bridge on Knavobuki Mainland.

In Shire Global news, GJ & Co. has started working on its headquarters located in Venice. The GJ & Co. headquarters will house itself, and Knavobuki Co, a small company that owns Fresh Baked, and many other companies around the Shire.

Thank you for reading,
I'm GJ, and I'm out!
nebbersHayDirewolfofDoomEnderKillaJohn117CoffeeAndChillWuggeh0

Comments

• Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    GJRickard wrote: »
    first two quarters of 2017,

aka first half of 2017
  • Doth ye newfound nation-state require worldguard colors? Any and all regions owned by GJRickard would get the color.
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    GJ will require a checkered worldguard color with little polkadots in every other square
  • Hay wrote: »
    GJ will require a checkered worldguard color with little polkadots in every other square

I dunno how to do that :neutral:
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    ok how about baby animals? I could see GJ having a worldguard with little baby animals. maybe animated
    John117
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    sips boxed water
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    BREAKING NEWS -

A house, located in Knavobuki, has been put under quarantine today. This house, who's owner will remain anonymous, has left their house abandoned several years ago. This house developed high toxic levels, and will require that part of the city to evaluate immediately. If you'd like to visit the house, which I'm sure you will, since there are tours every half hour, visit the docks. This is located on Knavobuki Mainland, and the house has a "DO NOT ENTER SIGN" in front, but just walk on in!
    Hay
  • GJRickard wrote:
    Knavobuki, a medieval coastal town, is now starting to form its government, to become its own city-state. This will consist of a small town hall behind the Knavobuki College Knowles Building.

do you mean to tell me that this city is only now forming an actual government

• GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    GJRickard wrote:

do you mean to tell me that this city is only now forming an actual government

yes and we're going to rule them all 1!!!@13!@4!
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    we've been running under student loans for years
    John117Hay
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited May 2017
    [Mercantilism intensifies]

De Republiek van Oranje en Paars welcomes and recognizes the sovereignty of our neighbors to the Northeast. May a long-lasting alliance be forged between our great states and the ships of our trade bountifully exchange on the Western Sea!

[Salivates in Dutch]
    HayGJRickard
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    btw none of these deadlines were met please bare with us
    CoffeeAndChillWuggeh0
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    so the deadlines weren't met again
    Wuggeh0CoffeeAndChill
  • they still weren't met sorry

CoffeeAndChillWuggeh0Jenner
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor

hey so the new station opened and the subway is back in operation!! only 3 years later!!!!

AntheusWuggeh0