Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

IMPORTANT: Friendly Reminder

This is just a quick heads-up to those of you with Worldguard abilities.

Claiming vast swathes of empty land for ambiguous future development is heavily frowned upon; not only by staff members but by your fellow builders who actually want to build on that land.

If you feel as though this post is directly targeting you, then it probably is. Just keep in mind that there have been multiple cases of this land-hoarding by multiple other people as well. It is much more logical to expand your region as you build, not to build inwardly.

If you feel as though this post pertains to you, then I suggest you take it upon yourself to do something about it. If problems arise, please take it up with Staff.

Thank you.
ArcticstarSnow BurntCoffeeAndChillWuggeh0

Comments

• -bump-
    CoffeeAndChill
  • Dreksperiment zone south of Laurelian comes to mind.
  • Glompuia north of Sol too.
  • Hay needs drek there for strategic purposes. :P
  • EnderKilla wrote: »
    Hay needs drek there for strategic purposes. :P

So then @Hay is claiming unnecessary land. Where is my pitchfork?
    EnderKillaCoffeeAndChill
  • yall keep bringing up dreksperiment but there is a city there underground! omg pls!
  • I don't know if now is a good time for me to ask about expanding Cactus County.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Humzahh wrote: »
    I don't know if now is a good time for me to ask about expanding Cactus County.

no
    Humzahh
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Coming soon this summer in theaters now: Land Grab 3!
    All regions expand 50% and the overlapping territory is suddenly thrown into contest!
    Only one member of the shire can save the world, but unfortunately since they were picked out of a random number generator they are a gaijin that never came back!
    What will happen! Find out on the next episode of LAND GRAB! Airs Monday at 9:00 EST every Tuesday!
    JennerCoffeeAndChillDemonicwolfEnderKillaHayDirewolfofDoomWuggeh0
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    Remove the landowning classes! Liquidate the kulaks! Dismantle bourgeois oppression!
  • When I claimed that land, the server was much less crowded. I'll reduce the size of it since it's now becoming an issue.
  • although like Hay said, yeah, there's a city in progress there. I just have had less time to work on it lately, lol.