Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

IMPORTANT: Friendly Reminder

Options
This is just a quick heads-up to those of you with Worldguard abilities.

Claiming vast swathes of empty land for ambiguous future development is heavily frowned upon; not only by staff members but by your fellow builders who actually want to build on that land.

If you feel as though this post is directly targeting you, then it probably is. Just keep in mind that there have been multiple cases of this land-hoarding by multiple other people as well. It is much more logical to expand your region as you build, not to build inwardly.

If you feel as though this post pertains to you, then I suggest you take it upon yourself to do something about it. If problems arise, please take it up with Staff.

Thank you.

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Options
    -bump-
  • nebbers
    Options
    Dreksperiment zone south of Laurelian comes to mind.
  • nebbers
    Options
    Glompuia north of Sol too.
  • EnderKilla
    Options
    Hay needs drek there for strategic purposes. :P
  • nebbers
    Options
    EnderKilla wrote: »
    Hay needs drek there for strategic purposes. :P

So then @Hay is claiming unnecessary land. Where is my pitchfork?
  • Hay
    Options
    yall keep bringing up dreksperiment but there is a city there underground! omg pls!
  • Humzahh
    Options
    I don't know if now is a good time for me to ask about expanding Cactus County.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Humzahh wrote: »
    I don't know if now is a good time for me to ask about expanding Cactus County.

no
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Remove the landowning classes! Liquidate the kulaks! Dismantle bourgeois oppression!
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    When I claimed that land, the server was much less crowded. I'll reduce the size of it since it's now becoming an issue.
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    although like Hay said, yeah, there's a city in progress there. I just have had less time to work on it lately, lol.