Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

You have one week or Mainland will be destroyed. Instructions inside.

TheTwelfthKnight
edited September 2023 in Gameplay
You may not have heard of me, but know this Shirecraft: I have heard of you. So allow me to make my grand introduction..

I am the Twelfth Knight. I am your better, your end.

Shirecraft is old, corrupt. It is time for something new to arise. Out of the ashes will rise, like a phoenix, something new, better. But first, the old must burn.

And so, I have placed bombs all around your precious Mainland. I will destroy it all: Oranjestad, Lamename, Plaza, everything.  In fact, as a show of resolve, I have already destroyed a building in Plaza. The end is nigh, Shirecraft.

However, I will not let you go down without a fight. I will allow you the chance to prove to me that you are worthy of my forgiveness.

At the location of the Plaza explosion is a riddle. That riddle will take you somewhere in Mainland. There, you will find another, more difficult, riddle. This little quest goes everywhere… Many places you have probably never even heard of! Which is why you should just give up now. Nevertheless, if you can reach the end of the puzzle chain (which you won’t), then I shall relinquish control of my explosives to the lords.

But you won’t be successful Shirecraft. I am smarter, better, newer. You have one week. Good luck-- You’ll need it.

XII

(OOC Note: This is an in character quest! Have fun with it!)
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
EnderKillaLord_DrekarArcticstarJudge_Dreddpool

Comments

• pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor

Josie, is that you?

HayLord_DrekarJudge_Dreddpool
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Can't we just reload mainland from a previous save?
    HayLord_Drekar
  • @pc1894 Josietopia is next. Muwhahahahahaha
  • as long as fulfwotz is safe
    Hay
  • There seems to be little to no concern for mainland when a SUPER VILLAIN is threatening to destroy it. DAE? 
  • pc1894
    le
    Lord_DrekarHayJohn117
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    [quote="pc1894;3525"]le[/quote]

I wish I could "haha" this 50 times
    Lord_Drekar
  • John117
    [quote="TheTwelfthKnight;1020"] You have one week.
    [/quote]
    Off-topic question: Is this a business week, a weekday week, or a 7 day week? 
    Hay

• [quote="TheTwelfthKnight;3524"]There seems to be little to no concern for mainland when a SUPER VILLAIN is threatening to destroy it. DAE? [/quote]

I think we're all calling your bluff.  Come at me, bro.
    John117HayJudge_Dreddpool
  • WHEN I DRINK MILK AND COOKIES AS MAINLAND BURNS WHO WILL "HAHA" THEN? HUH?

(no but really someone pls do the quest its a lot of fun. and totally not dangerous.) 
    Lord_Drekar
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Do I get to die in this one too? I mean I'm basically Kenny...
    HayJudge_Dreddpool
  • wtf! my rare earth emporium has been totally raped!  I built that before we even went public, you sonofabitch
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited July 2015
    Stuck on trying to find location 3.  Clue makes no sense.  Also the first clue makes no sense but i still found the 2nd location.
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited July 2015
    Also there's a typo in clue at 2nd spot.  You ignorant terrorist bastard.
    Judge_Dreddpool
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Destroy the Mainland Subway and I'll flip out. Kthx.
  • John117
    Yeah way too many areas where the 3rd clue could lead
  • TheTwelfthKnight
    edited July 2015

Ahahaha the second clue! You might need to go to subway for a snack after that one. 
  • John117
    Isn't subway copyrighted? Could the server get sued if someone made a subway store? This is dangerous territory.
    Hay
  • @john117

well with all of the Costa Copys around... 
    0031benjy
  • Don't remind me
    Hay
  • The clue for the third location is like those old math questions in school tests. "If Gerald has 10 raspberries and an ostrich cuts a lemon into quarters, can a dwarf explain why kids love cinammon toast crunch?" It makes no sense. me and Hay together couldn't figure that one out and we tried for an hour
    HayArcticstar
  • @lord_drekar

Perhaps looking near a certain occupied area of mainland would help? 
    Lord_Drekar
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited July 2015
    OMFG... ok I stumbled across a few locations because the clues make no sense.  But i found the end at least, no thanks to the awful clues.  Bomb deactivated.
    ArcticstarHay
  • @nebbers

I have been foiled! Damn! 

I'll get you next time, Shirecraft... With my crappy puzzles and empty threats! I will beat you! 

XII
    Judge_Dreddpool
  • pls lern 2 quest ty
  • pc1894
    I hve beten le quest pls who r u even?
  • I'm batman
  • @pc1894

Who I am matters not! I will return, Shirecraft! I will beat you... With crappy puzzles and empty threats! 

XII
  • TwelfthKnight - you should post the locations and clues here so we can try to make sense of them for real... I'm pretty sure I skipped a step and got lucky.
    Lord_Drekar
  • This is a good idea. It'd be nice to see how they match up.